Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sanity Break: Sinnnerman Remix

For a small sanity break:
Normally I don't like remixes. I mean, half the time remixes are made by people with half  the talent of the original and it depresses me to think that a whole generation is going to listen to the remix version and think that this is the original. (Look what Vanilla Ice did to Bowie/Queen's Under Pressure
However, the clip below, (taken from the great Nina Simone's Sinnerman has taken a hypnotic and powerful song - without ruining it- and used the best part without spoiling the effects. Added to that, some bright young thing has taken a superior video and combined them. (Perhaps this can be a tribute to Andrew Breitbart who died this week.) 
I hope you like it as much as I did. 


And here's a remix of the video of the remix of the audio. http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/m/?yt=0hcEiEyylEA
Unfortunately there's no way to embed the video (as far as I could see) but it's perfectly safe. By the way, every time you watch it, it seems different so I suppose the scenes are selected randomly.
_______________
So what do you think? Thumbs up or thumbs down?